Call for papers
Currently we are working on the reviews of the next forthcoming issue. There is no open call for papers.
Guidelines for authors
Please consider the following guidelines when writing your paper:
- Submission: Complete manuscripts should be sent electronically to email@example.com or directly to one of the editors (e-mail addresses below) before the respective deadline.
- Length: 2 pages (around 1000 words)
- Target audience: Political and social scientists and students, conflict scholars and practitioners, policy makers, interested general public.
- Title: Brief and concise
- Your article: An original, unpublished manuscript which is not under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Language: English or German
- Writing Style: Concise, relevant and understandable. Feel free to include personal experiences. Please limit footnotes.
- Layout: Please use the Harvard reference system. Do include graphs and tables only if necessary and if you hold the copyrights.
- Short bio: (3-4 lines) should be included
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of the editors. We look forward to your contribution!
Prof. Dr. Jakob Lempp, Dr. Angela Meyer, Dr. Jan Niklas Rolf